11/10/11

randomness

My friends asked me some random but fabulous questions for me to answer on my blog. So here you are.
  • How many pets do you have?                               I have 1 dog named Bella. (I used to have a rabbit named Prince Langdon Solomon the third of France)
  • What are you allergic to?                                            From what I know, I'm not allergic to anything.
  • What is your favorite food?                                                    As weird as it seems, it's fried zucchini.
  • How many people are in your family?                     There are 6 people in my family. 4 girls and my parents.
  • What is your favorite song?   The truth is I could never choose even my 100 favorites. I love them all!
  • Do you have your own phone?                      Well I don't have my own but I share 1 with my sisters.
  • Have you ever been involved in a serious accident?                  Actually it was kind of in between but sure, yes. 
  • How many friends do you have?                                          I have alot of friends but 4 best friends.
  • What is your most hated food?                                                                      Well, I think it's spinach.
  • How big is your house?                              Not that big but not that small either. It's a 2 story house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment